The “Big Horn Mercantile” is a unique gift shop located in the main museum building. Our showcases and furniture are all historic pieces of Big Horn County’s past.
- Big Horn County Museum Merchandize
- Local art and gifts
- Jewelry (many unique “one of a kind” pieces)
- Montana pottery
- Native American art and jewelry
- Books about local and state history
- Will James books and prints
- Christmas ornaments
- Children’s gifts and books
We are proud to carry mainly items made in the USA and Montana!